Our PA Pride Multigrain Saison Homebrew Kit has enough grain to brew two separate 5 gallon batches or one large 10 gallon batch. The grain bill (pre-blended) consists of 50% Colonial Pilsner, 20% Keystone Pale Ale, 10% Pale Buckwheat, 10% Pale Rye, and 10% Pale Sorghum malts.
10 lbs Colonial Pilsner Malt, 4 lbs Keystone Pale Ale Malt, 2 lbs Pale Buckwheat Malt, 2 lbs Pale Rye Malt, and 2 lbs Pale Sorghum Malt
Hops and yeast NOT included – links below with some suggestions where to purchase them
PA Pride Multigrain Saison – 5 Gal
- Colonial Pilsner – 5 lbs (included)
- Keystone Pale Ale – 2 lbs (included)
- Pale Buckwheat – 1 lb (included)
- Pale Rye – 1 lb (included)
- Pale Sorghum – 1 lb (included)
- Mash at 148 °F
- Boil for 60 min
- Columbus (0.25 oz) at 60 min (Not Included)
- Comet (3.0 oz) in whirlpool for 10 min at 185 °F(Not Included)
- SafAle BE-134 (Not Included)
- Pitch Yeast at 64 °F, and hold temp for 48 hours
- After 48 hours allow temperature to free rise, but not to exceed 85 °F
Double the recipe for a 10 gallon batch!
Original Gravity: 12.5 Plato
Final Gravity: 2.5 Plato
Estimated ABV: 5.5%
PA Pride Multigrain Saison in cans can be purchased HERE
There are no reviews yet.