Our PA Pride Hazy IPA Homebrew Kit has enough grain to brew two separate 5 gallon batches or one large 10 gallon batch. The grain bill (pre-blended) consists of 80% Keystone Pale Ale Malt, 13% Rolled Oats, and 7% Pale Rye Malt.
17.5 lbs Keystone Pale Ale Malt, 3 lbs Rolled Oats, and 1.5 lbs Pale Rye Malt
Hops and yeast NOT included – links below with some suggestions where to purchase them
PA Pride Hazy IPA – 5 Gal
- Keystone Pale Ale Malt – 8.75 lbs (Included)
- Rolled Oats – 1.5 lbs (Included)
- Pale Rye Malt – .75 lbs (Included)
- Boil for 10 min, no hop addition until 0 min
- Mosaic (1 oz) & El Dorado (1 oz) at 0 min (Not Included)
- Mosaic (1 oz) & El Dorado (1 oz) dry hop on Day 2 of fermentation (Not Included)
- Mosaic (1 oz) & El Dorado (1 oz) dry hop on Day 4 of fermentation (Not Included)
- Safale S-33 (Not Included)
Double the recipe for a 10 gallon batch!
Original Gravity: 14.3 Plato
Final Gravity: 3.8 Plato
Estimated ABV: 5.8%
There are no reviews yet.