Our PA Pride Fruited Sour Homebrew Kit has enough grain to brew two separate 5 gallon batches or one large 10 gallon batch. The grain bill (pre-blended) consists of 85% Colonial Pilsner Malt, 10% Pale Wheat and 5% Rolled Oats.
17 lbs Colonial Pilsner Malt, 2 lbs Pale Wheat Malt, and 1 lbs Rolled Oats
Hops and yeast NOT included – links below with some suggestions where to purchase them
PA Pride Fruited Sour – 5 Gal
- Colonial Pilsner Malt – 2 lbs (Included)
- Rolled Oats – 2 lbs (Included)
- Pale Wheat Malt – 2 lbs (Included)
- Mash @ 148F
- Boil for 10 min
- Ferment with Philly Sour yeast! (not included)
- Ferment at 72F
- Add Fruit after 96 hours and raise temp setting to 75F
- 4 lbs peach puree (not included)
- 4 lbs pear puree (not included)
Double the recipe for a 10 gallon batch!
Original Gravity: 13.0 Plato
Final Gravity: 2.7 Plato
Estimated ABV: 5.6%
PA Pride Fruited Sour in cans can be purchased HERE
There are no reviews yet.