Our PA Pride Double IPA Homebrew Kit has enough grain to brew two separate 5 gallon batches or one large 10 gallon batch. The grain bill (pre-blended) consists of 52% Keystone Pale Ale Malt, 16% Colonial Pilsner Malt, 16% Rolled Oats, and 16% Pale Wheat Malt.
13 lbs Keystone Pale Ale Malt, 4 lbs Colonial Pilsner Malt, 4 lbs Rolled Oats, and 4 lbs Pale Wheat Malt
Hops and yeast NOT included – links below with some suggestions where to purchase them
PA Pride Double IPA – 5 Gal
- Keystone Pale Ale Malt – 6.5 lbs (Included)
- Colonial Pilsner Malt – 2 lbs (Included)
- Rolled Oats – 2 lbs (Included)
- Pale Wheat Malt – 2 lbs (Included)
- Mash @ 150F
- Boil for 10 min, no hop addition until 0 min
- Dextrose (corn sugar) (10.5 oz), African Queen (0.67 oz), Southern Passion (0.67 oz), & Southern Hospitality (0.67 oz) at 0 min whirlpool @ 175F (Not Included)
- African Queen (1.33 oz), Southern Passion (1.33 oz), & Southern Hospitality (1.33 oz) dry hop on Day 4 of fermentation (Not Included)
- Imperial Yeast A38 Juice (Not Included)
Double the recipe for a 10 gallon batch!
Original Gravity: 17.5 Plato
Final Gravity: 3.5 Plato
Estimated ABV: 8.0%
There are no reviews yet.